We take any sort of non-hazardous bulky waste provided it can be lifted by two people.
Common examples include:
- Furniture – sofa, sofa-bed, mattress, armchair, cupboard, filing cabinets
- Appliances – washer dryer, cooker, computer, flat screen TV/monitor, fridge (but not commercial fridges/chiller cabinets)
- Household junk – boxes, books, kitchenware, tools, clothes, bric-a-brac
- Garden refuse – loose branches, cut grass, fallen leaves (in a pile please!), soil, old pots, lawn mower, garden shed (dismantled), garden furniture
- Wood – fencing, firewood, lumber, plywood, door
- Construction/ demolition / DIY waste – plaster, drywall, broken patio, pallet, crate, glass, concrete
- Roofing / Flooring – tiles, asphalt, carpet, wood, flooring
For insurance, regulatory and health & safety reasons, we CAN NOT
remove hazardous waste materials, including tyres, old style box TVs/monitors (ie. CRTs), paint or paint cans full of paint, noxious chemicals, solvents, motor oils, petrol cans, asbestos, vehicle batteries, raw meat and fish, medical or biological waste (including faeces), or any toxic substances.